Overview327-343 Frankton Rd, Queenstown, New Zealand
Discover the adventure capital of the southern hemisphere and New Zealand's most popular ski resort town from Oaks Shores' comfortable year round retreat. Edging vast Lake Wakatipu in Queenstown and boasting breathtaking waterfront and mountain views, Oaks Shores is conveniently located only a 15 minute drive from the airport, just half an hour's walk from Queenstown's charming town centre and the Queenstown Convention Bureau, and also offers direct access to buses heading for Arrowtown, Millbrook, The Remarkables, Coronet Peak and Cardrona.
As a four season lake and alpine destination, Queenstown offers an impressive range of year round water, air and land based activities that make no two days the same. Guests of Oaks Shores can simply stroll down to the lake to find a wealth of relaxing and invigorating pursuits, while world class ski fields, golf courses, vineyards and pulse racing adventure pursuits are all within easy reach.
- Cozy hotel suites, and spacious 2 and 3 bedroom suites
- Each hotel suite features a kitchenette, while the 2 and 3 bedroom suites feature full kitchens
- Enjoy contemporary décor and furnishings and unwind in your Rainmaker shower or luxurious bathtub
- Internet access
- Waterfront location with walking track and lake access
- Landscaped courtyard with BBQ facilities
- Fully equipped gym and sauna
- Private lockers for ski and golf club storage
- Undercover car parking
- Concierge and tour booking desk
- Complimentary cable TV
- Restaurant and bar
Check In: 2 p.m.
Check Out: 10 a.m.
Phone: +64 3 450 0005