Overview2307 W. High Mountain Rd, Park City, UT 84098
Inspired by its natural surroundings and Park City's mountain heritage, Sunrise Lodge, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club, blends rustic architecture with modern elegance to create a vacation setting that redefines what it means to "get away." This ski-in mountain lodge located at the base of the Sunrise lift at Canyons Resort, puts you in the heart of Park City's signature treasures, with historic Park Avenue and the Utah Olympic Park just minutes away, and expansive outdoor adventures in every direction. Park City is home to the United States Ski Team as well as the Sundance Film Festival — the largest independent film festival in the United States.
- Spacious studios and 1-, 2-, 3- and 4-bedroom suites
- Studios feature kitchenettes; suites feature larger, well-equipped kitchens
- Balconies, terraces or patios featured in some select suites
- Internet access
- Outdoor year-round heated swimming pool with two oversized spas
- Exercise Facilities
- Complimentary shuttle service within Park City
- Onsite ski equipment rental
- Ski-in access – Canyons Resort
- Gas fireplace
- Baggage Storage
- Ski Valet
Check In: 4 p.m.
Check Out: 10 a.m.