Located in the heart of the Mayan jungle, The Grand Mayan at Vidanta Riviera Maya offers guests the best of both worlds—natural tropical beauty and rich, ancient history. During your stay, stroll the white sand beaches and wade in the turquoise waters. Internationally renowned as a paradise getaway, the Riviera Maya, or the Mayan Riviera, is a 100-mile stretch of white sand beaches on the northern coast of the Yucatan Peninsula in the state of Quintana Roo. Starting 32 miles south of the Cancun International Airport and ending at Punta Allen, the Riviera has so much to offer and is yours to explore.
Spacious 1 and 2 bedroom suites with private terrace, Each suite features a fully equipped kitchen and private plunge pool, Jacuzzi tub, Internet access.
Please note there is a one-time resort fee of $75 to be paid at check in, which includes:
- One-way airport transportation to resort
- Internet access
- Fitness Center Access
- Daily maid service
- Turn down service
- Local telephone calls
- Internal resort transportation
- Welcome cocktail
- Daily newspaper (upon request)
- Incoming faxes
- Multiple swimming pools, including a sanctuary pool, infinity pool, and a vast network of smaller, interconnected pools
- 18-hole Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course, par 54
- JOYÀ by Cirque de Soleil
- Multiple on-site restaurants and bars
- Brio Spa and Spatium
- Exercise facilities
- Kid's activities
Check In: 5 p.m.
Check Out: 10 a.m.
Phone: +52 984 206 40 03